Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dension Gateway Lite Bt

JON35Y

For sale is an as new Dension gateway lite. The unit is as new and works perfectly. I had this connected to my Toyota Auris SR180 with the b9005 head unit. Retails as new for £119 selling for just £75 posted to UK.

The Dension Gateway Lite BT is an easy to use multimedia adapter that enables music playback on your vehicle’s entertainment system from several sources. Control playback using the buttons of the car stereo. Enjoy bluetooth connectivity for hands free mobile call handling and music streaming (via A2DP).

Features:

Simple, seamless iPod, iPhone, Smartphone and USB device car integration

bluetooth handsfree

A2DP streaming

1A iPod and iPhone charging (no Power Booster needed for iPhone 4/4S users)

3.5mm auxiliary input jack (optional)

Supported USB devices

USB: Flash Memory and Hard Disk Drive (UBS1.1 and higher)

File System: FAT16 or FAT32

Storage capacity: up to 250GB music content

Music Format: MP3, WMA and WAV

Use your iPod/iPhone or Smart Phone with your car stereo! The Gateway Lite BT adapter brings you maximum control of your iPod, with minimum fuss. This interface opens up the car’s original audio system to allow music playback through your factory installed entertainment system’s Speakers. Hide your iPod or USB-drive in the glove box and you can control its functions using the controls on your radio (via the 'iPod/iPhone dock cable' or A2DP bluetooth streaming).

post-137977-142219383973_thumb.jpgpost-137977-142219385304_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

Topic locked

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links