Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2000 Toyota Rav 4 Gx 5D 4Wd

Vixxxen88

Hi all! In August I sold my beloved Subaru for the Rav4 gx 5dr 4wd petrol , I wish I loved it but I really hate it.

In august the diff seals began to leak , replaced them and then the brakes failed on it , then it needed a rear shock and thennn it needed a new abs ring , anyway now it has developed another problem, it hesitates and gets no power and it usually loves to do this when I pull out onto a roundabout or main road when I need the 'power' , in first gear its almost as if I am getting a surge of fuel after a few seconds before it goes , it idles usually just above 1 but when its having its off days it really struggles to even idle at one and I have to keep revving it for a while until it goes back to normal. even when I am in 3rd/4th gear and push the accelerator to get more speed it takes a second and then usually jumps to more power, I have asked my mechanic to have a look genuine Toyota mechanic but he is busy this week and I wondered if there is anything I can do myself any ideas ?

Many Thanks for reading :) Danielle