Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bluetooth Pairing

Mike169

Hi

On my Rav4 the radio has lost it's pairing with my bluetooth mobile phone 'Connection failed', any idea's why this happens?

I have tried to pair it up again but it doesn't want to do it right now :(

Mike

Try deleting the pairing off the stereo altogether and try again as it worked for me

And delete the pairing from the phone, and re-boot the phone before re-pairing.

Well I did as you suggested and I was getting no where with my phone so I went and got my wife's phone which was previously paired in but I deleted the pairing the same time as mine before I tried it, she never drives the car anyway, deleting both phones from the list. My wife's phone paired straight away but mine keeps failing to make a connection suggesting my phone has lost it's bluetooth function and the phone incidentally is identical to my wife's. I am now presuming phones can loose their bluetooth capability and if that's the case i think i might need a new phone :(

Mike.

Yep got there in the end thanks everybody and the ultimate answer is to remove/delete everything, switch the car and phones off and re-install and it all is working fine again with 2 phones installed in the car which of course can be swopped over on the screen depending on whose phone is in the car.

Thanks to everybody, Mike.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links