Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Swap 17" Alloys For 16"?

sproutdreamer

Hi

I am thinking of buying a 07 Avensis 1.8 but it has the 17" alloys. My wife has arthritis so she feels every little bump on the road.Bearing in mind that alloys 17" are generally considere better but for more comfort I would prefer the 16" alloy wheels is it a possiility that I may be able to do a swap with someone for 16" alloy wheels with perhaps a cash adjustmet either way for tyre condition. Just looking to see if this is thought to be a possibility as this car is quite close and having under 50K miles fits the bill? Just a feel for whether this is a possibility or if I am quite wrong on this.

Thanks for any views.

a lot of taxi drivers change from 17s to 16s as they give you a more softer ride and tyres are cheaper too. 205 55 16 is probably the common tyre size on the uk market.

Hi

I am thinking of buying a 07 Avensis 1.8 but it has the 17" alloys. My wife has arthritis so she feels every little bump on the road.Bearing in mind that alloys 17" are generally considere better but for more comfort I would prefer the 16" alloy wheels is it a possiility that I may be able to do a swap with someone for 16" alloy wheels with perhaps a cash adjustmet either way for tyre condition. Just looking to see if this is thought to be a possibility as this car is quite close and having under 50K miles fits the bill? Just a feel for whether this is a possibility or if I am quite wrong on this.

Thanks for any views.

I have 16" steel wheels on mine (ex taxi) and I'm trying to look for the genuine alloys, If you do change them could you let me know and we can see if we can do a deal, or even just buy them off you :)

thanks