Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 T180 D-4D 2007 New 2Nd And Purchase, A Few Questions.

IGMIT

Hi All,

Firstly, I'm a Newbie here so please be gentle if I have posted under the wrong section or topic heading.

I have just updated (yesterday) my Rav4 series 2 '52'plate VX for a Rav4 T180 D-4D 2007, all looks good so far and the garage I bought it off seem to be knowledgeable and capable.

I would just like to ask a few soft questions that will hopefully (when answered) enable me to enjoy my motoring over the next few years without major hiccups.

1) Although the garage I purchased the car from seemed capable and had serviced the car for the last 3-years, they are not Toyota main dealers or agents. Is there anything that I need to check has been done, recalls etc that a main dealer would have carried out?

2) Is there anything particular to this model that I should be aware of now or in the future?

3) One thing that I'm unsure of now is, there is a permanent Air bag warning light on, on the centre console that says "the passenger side air bag is on and for adult only" is this normal that this light stays lit, the handbook isn't very clear on it, well in my eyes anyway! ?

I'm sure I will have more questions in the future and will be able to answer a few myself.

Cheers IGMIT ;)

Have a look at the following topic - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/132178-charliefarlies-guide-to-the-toyota-2ad-diesel-engine-and-its-issues/

You may wish to check with a Toyota dealer whether your car has had a replacement engine.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links