Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Has This Rubber Plug Come From My Aygo X-Clusiv?

MarkyPancake

Due to some inconsiderate parking I had to drive over the kerb to be able to access my drive this morning.

It was an awkward angle and despite taking it slow, the rubber deflectors at the front, and possibly the front mudguards, scraped on the kerb.

It didn't sound good, so I got out to check and found a rubber plug on the floor.

I got to work and inspected the underside, but cannot see where it has come from. I can't find any connection with this part and the Aygo on Google either.

Does anybody here recognise the plug in the attached photos and knows where it has come from, so I can refit it?

Unless it's just coincidence that it happened to be lying on the floor after the scraping happened.

post-96283-14240772323_thumb.jpg

post-96283-142407724095_thumb.jpg

Well it's got scrape marks on it, there must be more signs I would think. How about that part number? Trip to your dealer maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

Looks like a grommet to cover/fill a hole (have a look in the bottom of the spare wheel well and you'll probably see some fitted). Often there are some of these between the engine compartment and the inner wing (and lots of other places), but I'd guess this one came from the bottom of the floorpan since, as pointed out by ki49, it's scraped.

I did look on both sides with a torch and couldn't see anything like it around the suspected scrape points, but I'll perform a better inspection when I'm not dressed for work.

Found its home. It came from underneath near the driver's side front mudguard.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links