Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris - Mid-Life Facelift

cuius

Topic moved to the Auris club (with link left in Hybrid/Toyota Prius) as content is about the Auris in general and not specifically the hybrid.

Just saw the announcement. Looking great.

One thing stands out. TRC off button on hybrid ?! Or is it just an error.

post-146335-0-07043400-1424697685_thumb.

post-146335-0-73460000-1424697696_thumb.

post-146335-0-89218900-1424697699_thumb.

We don't know what spec the car featured is - as it is left hand drive, certainly not UK spec.

If, as it implies, adaptive radar cruise is now going to be available, then if it gets you down to zero and off again I might be coming back to Toyota. I sold my hybrid Auris last year and bought a Volvo that has exactly that feature. I would miss it really badly on my dreadful commute, plus the motorway - well, everywhere really - but it's never been available on any Toyota. Yet.

Current Auris looks better from outside.

We don't know what spec the car featured is - as it is left hand drive, certainly not UK spec.

Found the images on the left in the image gallery

http://newsroom.toyota.eu/newsrelease.do?&id=4236&allImage=1&teaser=new-auris-joins-new-avensis-stage-geneva&mid=

I wish they'd redesigned the back end what with its weird angles and creases and those rear reflectors. It kinda reminds me of the Renault Megane of about a decade ago with its Va Va Voom "I See You Baby Shakin' That @ss" advert. Thankfully long assigned to the bin and made more sensible looking.

post-140480-0-99641100-1424709492_thumb.

The above photo is from the 2012 Paris Motor Show - it isn't the revised version.

Wonder if Toyota's new Atkinson cycle 1.3 engine will feature as part of the new engine line up.

It looks much sharper, shame i just got my hybrid last December..

It seems the new auris packs a lot of safety tech and new features it looks much better IMO. Shame I should have waited for this

On sale in September, according to my man at Burnaston.

That seems a bit late to me - Toyota would miss the main sales period for the 65 registrations which would be July/August.

New Auris video:

On sale in September, according to my man at Burnaston.

That seems a bit late to me - Toyota would miss the main sales period for the 65 registrations which would be July/August.

That's straight from the horse's mouth. I'd love it to be earlier. I have to hand back my company Prius in early August and want an Auris HSD to replace it.

Hot off the press: dates pulled forward. Build commences in 7 weeks. First cars in showrooms on or before 1 July.

That makes more sense - goes on sale in time to take advantage of the September registration change.

I have an offer from my local dealer with delivery date 30th june

Anyone know whether the 1.2T engine is being built at Deeside?

Ive not spoken to anyone about it yet but I would imagine it would be

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links