Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Difficulty Installing Front Wheel Arch Liners

BeddyLad

I've got a used 2005 avensis which I hadn't realised didn't have front wheel arch liners.

I've got some and looked forward to fitting them when I found a potential problem.

At the front where the liner angles under the front wing there is a row of 4 holes but nothing to attach them to.

Can anyone tell me if there is supposed to be a bracket there from the wing to the engine?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like there's some bits missing. I can't remember exactly but there are a few different pieces around there which all screw together.

this should help

I believe they are plastic rivet clips- part number 90467-10183 they are available on eBay, not cheap for Mr T.

531452J.png

Thanks for the schematic. The area I'm having trouble with is where numbers 5 and 6 are on the diagram. There is nothing currently within the bodywork for the plastic rivets to attach to.

I have a good supply of those rivets already :).

Do you have a schematic of the bodywork internal and external of the front wheel arch?

Thanks In advance.

b22049_spinka_mocowania_nadkola_zderzaka

these(90467-05138) hold the bottom lip to the under trays once lined up 10mm (90159-60488) bolt goes through these to secure.

samorez-90159-a0001.jpg

above is 4 and 5 covered.

6 is plastic rivet clips with a different part number maybe different size hole to 3.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links