Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Seatbelt Warning + Misty Headlights

DarrenM

Picked up my new Auris Touring Sport HSD today. 15 plate :)

Really like the hybrid driving and the whole car in general but I've noticed a few little issues.

Both headlights have condensation in the inside corner. It has been raining hard this afternoon and is now cold so I suppose if these aren't sealed units it's to be expected?

post-107349-0-34614100-1425246257_thumb.

But the major annoyance is that if anyone is sat in the back and all seatbelts aren't fastened it has the warning light and starts beeping when driving. So I've got the 2 kids either side of the middle but I have to have the middle seatbelt fastened otherwise it beeps, which obviously interferes with the armrest coming up and down. Anyone else experienced this?

Cheers

I would be going back to the dealer to report both issues.

Does your profile need amending?

Not any more ;)

Yeah I'll speak to the dealer tomorrow after I've had a little play to make sure I know what I'm complaining about.

I did read on here that the Auris headlights aren't sealed and as such will mist up?

..... so you have an Avensis 08 TR D4D, year 2015?

I blame the profile editor. I had put the right details in but after I submitted and it errored on a required field, it kept the form data for everything apart from the vehicle details, so Chrome auto-filled it instead. Hey ho :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links