Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Caliper Sticker Research

Steve

i gave some caliper stickers to some testers to see if they fitted ok...

are these testers going to fit them?

please let me know how you get on.

i need someone with the following cars to PM me

Yaris (pref t-sport unless you have alloys)

Avensis

supra

celica

Instuctions are available too. i need one tester from each type of car and must supply photos with them on. These will only look good with allows and calipers that are clearly visible.

At the moment i have black and silver available. Please .. if you wish to get a free set please can you help us and actually fit them.

Fanks!

:)

Will be fitting mine to the track car Mk1 NA instead of the MK2 now I have a spare....

Am waiting for a friend to start breaking his MK1 so I can get the parts needed and then will post, may take some time but what better way that to test on a car that will be going on track :)

I'm def going to fit mine it's just I haven't had the time recently (and the weather's been bad :( ), if time allows I'll do it this weekend.

BUT Steve can you remind me the ideal method of doing it, I know you had a good step by step way :)

oh look.. its the two test pilots! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No worries.

just take your time car.. do not rush it.... thats why i gave you spare.. coz i wrecked one whilst i was rushing!

sssh with the test pilots...

next thing you know they'll want us to do a bombing raid on Iraq and I don't think the Jap's are supporting Gulf II :lol::lol::lol:

they are all testing the caliper stickers out on their jet fighter planes!

Bought my red paint ready to do the brakes but not gonna get a chance to do it this weekend, may be next. I want to get it done before Gaydon Though

Carl....

Just told Lisa about your red paint plan and heve been asked to post a BEGGING message for you to reconsider the colour....

:huh: Why? I have thought hard about this and think it'd look quite good

• 8 years later...

Yes i know, this thread is almost a decade old! :yes:

However, i was wondering if caliper stickers are available to buy somewhere? I had 'Type R' ones on my Civic which looked great.

Ive just order some caliper paint for the Rav so was hoping to gte stickers somwhere.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links