Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Workshop Manual 2003-2008 1.8

sproutdreamer

A bit surprised that I cannot seem to find a workshop manual for the 03-08 1.8. No Haynes only 00-03. Anyone know any other publisher that does these- I suspect that the engine and lots of other parts are the same as the 00-03 but maybe not. Any ideas on a manual?

There is a workshop manual floating about, There is no Haynes manual for this model I use a corolla one which covers my engine 1cd-ftv

Thanks chaps downloading now-seems it is a RAR file, not come across that before so I need to work out how to open that!

Thanks again - I used Express Zip to open the Rar file. Even better it is a full Factory Type service and repair manual not just a Haynes Type of abbreviated info that is pretty useless and often does not go into enough detail to fully repair anything at all complex.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but why does the manual only cover 2003 to 2007 when production didn't end until 2009???

I am sure that there will be resources covering the later production just not freely available to the general public ...

Possibly it all went on-line then e.g. https://www.toyota-tech.eu?

• 3 years later...
On 3/6/2015 at 10:28 PM, sproutdreamer said:

A bit surprised that I cannot seem to find a workshop manual for the 03-08 1.8. No Haynes only 00-03. Anyone know any other publisher that does these- I suspect that the engine and lots of other parts are the same as the 00-03 but maybe not. Any ideas on a manual?

Also have just purchased the same car and need help on the same subject.

Edited by FROSTYBALLS
Shouting removed

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links