Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two Questions - Seat Covers And Rear Brakes.

joenewson

Morning,

My new Verso is being delivered this week. I would like to fit some seat covers as there will be small boys in it daily (and as everyone knows a small boy is basically dirt with some noise attached to it), plus the wife and/or I go mtbing regularly, so we want to keep the upholstery in good condition.

I'm very conscious of the side airbag issue, which is apparently why Toyota don't offer seat covers as an accessory, but covers claiming to be airbag compatible or ones without sides are available.

Does anyone know of anything suitable?

Second question - I was just flicking through the Verso brochure last night, and the specification says the rear brakes are drum brakes, yet the picture above seems to show a caliper. Surely a 2015 car of this size has discs all round? Is the reference to a rear drum just the handbrake?

Cheers

Joe

As regards the seat covers, you can only go by the word of the manufacturer as to whether they are airbag compatible, as I doubt they've been tested.

Are you going for a cheap set of covers or tailored ones?

The Toyota website also shows the rear brakes on the Verso as being drum brakes. Raise a question on the Toyota blog - http://blog.toyota.co.uk

Thanks. I was looking at Walser, a German company. I might just gat a back seat one, it's only the front seats that have airbags in them isn't it?

How does one post a question on the Toyota GB blog, I'm not seeing where, although I and using a phone not a computer.