Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im A Daddy

phil3345

We have just had a baby boy !!!!!!!!

Awesome 7lbs 12oz and as good lookin as me :P

We have just had a baby boy !!!!!!!!

Awesome 7lbs 12oz and as good lookin as me :P

let me be the frst to congratulate you....

congrats mate

Congrats mate!... Really happy for ya...Hope both baby and your partner are doing well! :yes::thumbsup:

Congratulations mate :thumbsup: Best feeling ever.

I have 4 but am hanging up the boots. Already got mpv, don't want to end up driving a bus!

Well done Phil, and partner, and baby boy.

Congratulations!

I hope you enjoy the coming months as much as I've been enjoying the last 5 months.

So, did you cry then?

congratulations,

I remeber now, oh yes only 3 hours sleep a night from now on for the next 8 months.

congratulations,

I remeber now, oh yes only 3 hours sleep a night from now on for the next 8 months.

:fear: those were the horrible days but, you should also enjoy your baby being a baby because it doesn't take the little angels long to grow up and start answering back....lol :lol:

Congratulations :beer::thumbsup:

Congratulations gaga.gif

Hope you take your fair share of nappy changing.

Thankfully mine is well past that, i don't have a very strong stomach so i wasn't much good at that... :(

Congrats mate :thumbsup:

Rash

Congratulations  gaga.gif

Thankfully mine is well past that, i don't have a very strong stomach so i wasn't much good at that... :(

We use reuseables and it's my job to clean them out after they are "used". Not a pleasant job I can tell you!

Congratulations  gaga.gif

We use reuseables and it's my job to clean them out after they are "used". Not a pleasant job I can tell you!

i couldn't do that.... :!Removed!:

Hey Thanks guys Ive tried the nappy thing oh god not very good at that weak belly

if i do it i will have something else to clean up lol.

Dont mind the late nights i dont come home till about 230 am on worknights so no probs there.

All we need now is a name had a girls name all sorted but a boy ?????

Oh well weve got 6 weeks lol.

THERE IS NO WAY I COULD DO THE REUSABLE THING NO WAY !!!!!!!

THERE IS NO WAY I COULD DO THE REUSABLE THING NO WAY !!!!!!!

Trust me, you get over it and stop worrying after a while.

Has anyone done the runny poo bit, where it escapes and goes up the baby's back. as you pull the vest up you run your hand up the babies back only realise that your hand shouldn't be "sticky"when its too late :lol:

Getting wee'd and pooed on may become a part of normal life after a few months. We are still getting covered in vomit as well after 5 months!

congratulations,

I remeber now, oh yes  only 3 hours sleep a night from now on for the next 8 months.

:fear: those were the horrible days but, you should also enjoy your baby being a baby because it doesn't take the little angels long to grow up and start answering back....lol :lol:

Congratulations :beer::thumbsup:

He is 100% right, They grow up very fast, and you soon miss that little cuddly baby that really wanted you. Take lots of pictures, because every month he will change a little.

Choosing a name is very hard and also very personal, there not much use asking all of us, you will know it when it comes.

Personally i chose a short name because i didnt want "Sean'" growing up and every one else calling him by an abbreviated version.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links