Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im A Daddy

phil3345

Get a camcorder. Thats what we did cause you'll forget the funny little things they did when they were "babies", that way you'll never forget the first steps and that sort of thing :D i can't emphasize how much you should enjoy your baby :yes:

I know....i'll just say this "terrible 2's" and i'm not talking about cars here :lol:

Get a camcorder. Thats what we did cause you'll forget the funny little things they did when they were "babies", that way you'll never forget the first steps and that sort of thing :D i can't emphasize how much you should enjoy your baby :yes:

I know....i'll just say this "terrible 2's" and i'm not talking about cars here :lol:

First thing I did was go out and buy a new digital Camera. My reasoning was that I would never watch a video if I had one, but we are always going through his piccies.

Even after a few months, looking back at when he was 1st born is amazing. We have a few avi's taken on the digicam which are good enough for the moment.

I can't agree more with what others are saying. Enjoy every minute you get with him, he won't stay that way for long.

congrats buddy :thumbsup:

like the others said make sure u take a lot of pictures regularly. he'll love the album when he's older, and u'll have a class time remisnising about it too :)

-Z

Congrats mate :thumbsup: Wait till he's about eight like mine and knows :censor: ing everything :lol:

Worrying this is he's normally right :lol:

Aww thats wonderful news Phil - congratulations to you and your partner on the birth of your bouncin' baby boy!

Decided on any names yet? Boys names always seem to be the worst to think of!

Anyway if you need any idea, give us a shout!

All the best - enjoy the sleepless nights and smelly nappies! :D

Angel

yep the baby years are defo the best i have 3 ages 8,11 and 14 and trust the teenage years are the worst the eldest has just developed the KEVIN out of KEVIN AND PERRY syndrome.......everything is so unfair and too much trouble (like washing and personal hygene etc.... :ffs:

Can I add my congratulations. :D

A tip an old Irish fella gave to me while my eldest was a baby.

He said "son enjoy him while ya got im, for it won't be long and he'll be away."

So i say spend time with them, play games, and above all don't be scared of going down to their level and playing, I needed that excuse :D

I see someone here saying about the teenage years, my son is 7 going on 17, it's SO UNFAIR :crybaby: , ps that is me crying :crybaby:

Thanks everyone for all your coments

We've got a name Alex!!!

Good news is that he sleeps most of the night hgow lucky are we?

Cheers guys

Daddy Phil :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for all your coments

We've got a name Alex!!!

Good news is that he sleeps most of the night hgow lucky are we?

Cheers guys

Daddy Phil :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Good name!!! :thumbsup:

That's we called our Son (that's him as my Avatar). I founbd out a friend from Uni also called his Son Alex, pure coincidence. Great minds obviously think alike!

Our Alex did nothing but sleep for the first couple of weeks/months (being born is a very tiring process obviously). Now he wants to be up ALL the time and he's a right nosey bugger who can't bear not seeing what you're up to. Don't worry though, IMO this is a very good thing (that's what I keep telling myself at 3am when he's practising his speech) as I reckon it means he's bright and inquisitive.

Sets me up for the day as well when he gives me a huge grin as I leave the bedroom in a morning (he's usually up before me :eek: ).

all the best fella to you and your family.

david is always a good name, in the bible and all! :thumbsup: