Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just A Little Help Please?

Louisemac95

Hello,

I picked up my new 15 plate Toyota Yaris Sport today with the Touch 2 system (without go).

I was setting everything up and got along quite well until I noticed my SMS wouldn't set up with the car. I checked online and according to the website my iPhone 5C SHOULD be compatible with the car for SMS just not for emails.

Could someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong or is the website incorrect?

Many thanks,

Louise

Seems to be a funny sytem, its worked once or twice with my iPhone 6 by chance, but doesn't most of the time - not even sure if it should?

TBH though it doesn't bother me though as I think it'll cause more distractions than its worth personally.

Someone else should be able to confirm how to get it to work properly all being well though.

Thank you for your fast help. I'm actually not that bothered about making it do it I was just checking it wasn't just a silly mistake I was making or something i wasn't doing right

Thank you for your help I think this forum is going to be a lot of help in the future with my car!

I hope you dont have too many problems - not with a 15 plate car.!

• 2 weeks later...

in the bluetooth settings there is an option you can turn on and off on your phone (once connected to the head unit) this will allow you to have the text alerts come to the head unit but with an iPhone you cant reply using the head unit like you can on an android phone

hope this helps!