Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2002 Toyota Celica T-Sport (Fsh, 9 Toyota Stamps!)

ash24

Toyota Celica T Sport

£2700

1.8L, 190bhp VVTLi version – post-facelift model, therefore no issues with piston rings or oil consumption that the pre-facelift 190s had.

• Mileage: 90000
  • MOT: September 2015
  • Number of owners: 6 (myself included)
  • Full service history including 9 Toyota stamps
  • Last serviced at 80553 miles last March - the car will be sold with a service (and an all-important 10th Toyota stamp!)

IMGP5733_zpsococoh4a.jpg

IMGP5731_zpslnmbtznh.jpg

IMGP5730_zpsujukbbm9.jpg

IMGP5728_zpsxsixh6jn.jpg

IMGP5736_zpshb1mkwrr.jpg

IMGP5741_zps3tmxc0pg.jpg

IMGP5729_zpscwwficxv.jpg

IMGP5752_zps0zbcyv32.jpg

IMGP5746_zpsm1d5cmww.jpg

Features:

• Leather seats
  • Air conditioning
  • Electric heated mirrors
  • Alloy wheels
  • Rear spoiler
  • Alarm/ immobiliser
  • Traction control

Work in the last 12 months:

• New N/S front brake calliper
  • New front brake pads (EBC Greenstuff
  • A/C recharged
  • New Wiper Blades (front and rear)

I have owned the car since November 2013 and am only selling due to the requirement for a 4-door car for work.

The car has Toyota bulletproof reliability and has never caused me a single issue. Starts first time, every time and belies its 13 years. I have scanned the ECU for fault codes and none have appeared. The car is well looked after, great fun to drive, pulls well through all the gears and the surge of power at 6200rpm with the activation of variable valve lift is fantastic!

Always warmed up on starting and idled for a short period before shutting down, variable valve lift only ever activated when the engine is fully warmed up. Always fed Shell V-Power fuel under my ownership.

Bad points:

• Stone chips on the front end, as to be expected of a car this age.
  • Small dent on the bonnet (see photo; I bought the car with the dent and have ensured the area has been well-protected and waxed when washed).
  • The car will not be sold with the head unit pictured; the original Toyota stereo will be fitted.
  • I believe there is a very slow leak in the air conditioning system; it is working but stopped being as cold as it should approximately 2 months after being topped-up.
  • One clip on the parcel shelf has snapped off but this does not hinder normal operation.
  • The boot struts are weak and occasionally the boot will fail to hold itself open (common issue with this generation of Celica), but this has not caused me any issues.

This really is a great car and I will be very sad to see it go, but unfortunately I am unable to keep this car in addition to a work vehicle!

Vehicle is located in Basildon, Essex (SS16)

Tel: 07845 675 666

Thanks for looking

Ashley

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links