Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Compatibility

philmd5

Hi. This is my first post here. I'm picking up a new Icon Business Edition at the end of April. I'm hoping that the bluetooth is fully compatible with a Sony Xperia Z3. Could anyone confirm that? Thank you.

Why not check with Toyota GB or your Toyota dealer - they would probably have a list of compatible phones.

I have checked and because it's quite a new phone it's not on their list. I thought someone with the same phone might be able to confirm.

I've just got a Z3 Compact & it syncs calls/address book & texts no problem with the previous generation Touch & Go+ & it will play music from the phone if I want (I tend to have an USB pen drive for my mp3s) so hopefully your later model will do at least that. Doesn't appear to have access to email but I haven't really explored that yet so I may be wrong.

Thanks Scott. That gives me hope. As long as I can transfer the contacts across I'll be fine. The other options will be a bonus if they work too.