Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lost Key For Westfailia Detachable Tow Bar !

Jag XFS

Hi all I've managed to lose the key to my westfailia tow bar I took the numbers from the end of the lock to my local tow bar man he said that they aren't the key numbers which according to him are on the key not much help as if I had the key I wouldn't need the key number anybody any ideas its not a big problem I know but I would like to remove the tow bar as every time I crack my shin on it I am reminded that if I had removed it it wouldn't have happened

Remove the whole tow frame from the chassis all spanners and sockets and wire snips

Could try contacting Westfalia directly - http://www.westfalia-automotive.com/uk/contact/

Hi FROSTYBALLS I,ve just been to there web site and there solution is that they supply a set of master keys and when I find the one that fits get the key number from the key send back the master keys together with key number and they will send me a new key

Many thanks for your help :D I had googled lost key for westfailea without resolving the problem :cheers: