Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goodbye Toyota

ToyotaAuris

Hi guys, sold my 11 plate Auris today at 37k miles. We had the car for 1 year and it was a excellent car. Its really sad to see it go but the Auris was just too boring and therefore we're going for the Ct200h (not that its much more exciting but it does the job). I just want to thank all you guys for the help you have given to me when needed and being there. I'll be popping in occasionally on this forum to see if I can help anymore. Byee!

• Like 1

Best wishes with the Lexus

Still sort of a toyota Auris you haven't left yet

• Like 2

Hi guys, sold my 11 plate Auris today at 37k miles. We had the car for 1 year and it was a excellent car. Its really sad to see it go but the Auris was just too boring and therefore we're going for the Ct200h (not that its much more exciting but it does the job). I just want to thank all you guys for the help you have given to me when needed and being there. I'll be popping in occasionally on this forum to see if I can help anymore. Byee!

Good luck with the Lexus Ct200h. Ben is right that you have not really left Toyota.

I'm sure I confused you with another member, who is very younger (teenager, and who family are mechanics or run a garage).

The car you have now is more relevant to London driving conditions, plus you can go through the congestion charge zone without paying (subject to registering). Driving in London is more of a chore now, plus 20 mph speed limits seem to be spreading in quite a few of the boroughs. My borough Bexley does not have this (yet)!

Give us your thoughts on the Lexus, I am interested.

Konrad

So long ToyotaAuris, hope you enjoy your Lexus. I won't say it'll be trouble-free because remember the old adage 'Don't matter if it it's got t*ts or tyres, either way it's going to cause problems'.

• Like 1

Good luck with the Lexus Ct200h. Ben is right that you have not really left Toyota.

I'm sure I confused you with another member, who is very younger (teenager, and who family are mechanics or run a garage).

The car you have now is more relevant to London driving conditions, plus you can go through the congestion charge zone without paying (subject to registering). Driving in London is more of a chore now, plus 20 mph speed limits seem to be spreading in quite a few of the boroughs. My borough Bexley does not have this (yet)!

Give us your thoughts on the Lexus, I am interested.

Konrad

Lol thats me :D, no mechanics in family just me, not that I would want to do anything with mechanics when im older. I will update you on it. Lucky in our area, most of it is 30 mph so the hybrid should prove well in electric mode.

• Like 1

Nice car the CT200H. I almost ordered one but the boot was too small for my dog. Loved the interior though, very stylish and an absolutely superb audio system option too.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links