Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 Toyota Rav 4 Unveiled .......

FROSTYBALLS

Not soon enough in my opinion !!!

I have always been mulling over the idea of going back to the Lexus RX (400h or 450h).

But due to this news, I'll leave it to see what develops with the Rav4 Hybrid.

My Rav4 is due a service next month, so while I am waiting, I have arranged to test drive the NEW Rav4 to see what the differences are between mine and the new one !!

Little bit more info released over the weekend:

Due to new Euro VI regulations about to come into force last factory order for current Rav 2.0/2.2D4D is the 10th April, Toyota GB has placed a final order for stock of common models that is expected to last until the end of the year. This is because the new model Rav will be available with the recently announced 2.0 BMW Diesel engine and the current 2.0/2.2 no longer meet Euro VI requirements and are not going to re-engineered to do so. As the new Hybrid will be 4WD the new diesel will only be offered as a 2WD

Petrol 2.0 vvti will continue as normal and will be re-engineered to meet the Euro VI requirements

Hybrid will be fitted with a 2.5 petrol engine and two hybrid motors 1 front 1 rear similar to the Lexus NX300h giving 4WD

More info will be released on the 2nd April and first orders for the new model will start in September after the Frankfurt motor show.

• Like 2