Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres For My Auris

Jag XFS

Hi all I find myself in the unfortunate position of having to buy four new tyres as the fronts are down to 2mm and I have 2 nails in one of the rears to close to the edge to repair I have decided to use the one good tyre as a full size spare as I am not keen on the wafer thin space saver

Mind you now might be the right time to go up a wheel size or 2 any advice would be appreciated many thanks

What do u want to do more bigger wheels or sort tyres

Hi smudge-1991 probably sort out tyres as I don't want to leave it long

Personally i would just stick some good tyres on as then at least it gives you more time to find the right rims

Remember that changing tyre sizes & rims from oem should be declared to your insurer & could affect your premium.

Unless you stick with Toyota ones then you could get away with it ... Or that's how it came when I bought it .....

"that's how it came when I bought it" is not a valid excuse as any insurance quote will have a section about changes from standard specification. Ignorance is no defence.

(admittedly only likely to come to light in the event of an accident (i.e. when you need to claim on your insurance) or a pretty clued up policeman)

Yes but if you aren't a car person how would you know what the wheels are off if they have Toyota written on them

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links