Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Rev Counter

DJC1

Hi,

I am wanting to fit a rev counter to my 2011 Aygo Go, Will I need to buy another speedo surround, so that it has the hole in for the rev counter. Also will a rev counter from a 107 or C1 fit, as the Aygo rev counter is rather expensive.

Thanks,

Dan

You don't have to buy another speedo surround as the one fitted will be outlined where to cut it using something like a dremel tool or similar if your careful.

The rev counter from the Citroen/Peugeot is the same as I fitted one to my 2012 model.

If yours is the diesel model there is no wiring for the rev counter inside the speedo cover apparently.

on the bottom of the stalk on the rev counter you will see a screw if you loosen this the rev counter will slide upwards

this gives you the clearance you need to replace the cowling for the speedo.

when i fitted ours i used tin snips to cut out the long straight cuts and for the corners i used a flap wheel in a cordless

it gave me a really nice finish.

if you but from a scrappy then you can ask for the cowling to go with the rev counter.

Thanks for the replies,

I will look out for a Rev counter and try both of your tips

• 1 year later...

Has anyone tried one of those ABDII stand alone HUD's?

Been looking and there are quite a few different ones, but all have rpm and mph, among other things, and at £20 much cheaper than the factory fit unit!?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links