Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Buying Problem!

tarantula_123

Nothing wrong with being picky, and I know how hard it is to look for cars and arrange it around other things like work etc.

It actually took me about a year on and off to find my car.... low mileage and a good service history are two things that I was looking for too.

Correct RUToyota!

I am solely reliant on public transport to go and view cars atm, so I need a good indication of what they are like before I visit.

Maybe I'm being a bit picky, but hey, a £3.5k - £4k budget is a lot to spend on a car in my opinion, not sure about anyone else. You can get a lot of car for the money with that, and I want something to last.

So far, I have failed to find one that has been sufficiently serviced on time whilst meeting my standards. They have all had 20k - 30k mile gaps in between some services. How people can get away with doing that, or even wanting to do that, to a car is beyond me.

I will keep looking though!

Yep...BE picky.!....be patient and you will find the one that's right for you.

I was incredibly lucky with mine.....the first I viewed....was the colour I wanted...sensible mileage (82k) with a full and complete service history..four good premium tyres...new exhaust back box...pretty immaculate both inside and out...and a new MOT with no advisories.!...AND the right price...what else can you want.??? :laughing: .

Had it a year now and it's been spot on.!....goes well...uses no oil..and never a moments trouble (touch wood).

Neil

MYK on celica-club.co.uk is selling his Thunder Grey face lift T Sport for just £1000. He is up in Middlesborough though, so a bit of a trek from Leicester.

MYK on celica-club.co.uk is selling his Thunder Grey face lift T Sport for just £1000. He is up in Middlesborough though, so a bit of a trek from Leicester.

You'll find a few more there (ie..the "other" club) that may well be of interest to you..!!!

Neil

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links