Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pearl White

Kregjig

Hello everyone,am thinking of getting the pearlescent white colour for my new yaris hybrid,does anyone have this colour on their toyota s. Can you please let me know what you all think of the colour & how is it to maintain........thx.......

• 1 month later...

Well I bought the White pearl and it is class

my friend has a pearlescent white GT86.. and its a fab colour.. enjoy! :-)

Thx for the replies yea it is very nice but it is looking dirtier than last car which was silver.it was great for hiding dirt,my back hurts at the thought of keeping this one clean

Thx for the replies yea it is very nice but it is looking dirtier than last car which was silver.it was great for hiding dirt,my back hurts at the thought of keeping this one clean

Typical road dirt dries grey, so a silver colour will "hide" road dirt very well.

I have NEVER had a black car, beautiful when cleaned on a nice summers day, terrible even with slightest amount of rain/dirt about. I have had white cars though, and would again if the right car came along in white, but my preferred choice is silver and derivatives of.