Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jackanory, Maybe?!

dave5282

This can be quite amusing.

You start off with a line of text, like a story and everyone dibs in with another open ended line and keeps adding, its hillarious where it can go:

(hope this works as well as word association!!)

The starting line is:

It was a quiet tuesday evening, when.....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dave5282

• Fidgits

• jaxx

• gus

Top Posters In This Topic

aleviate my bordem.

It was a quiet tuesday evening, when there were no interesting posts on TOC, so I devised a cunning plan to aleviate my bordem.

i quickly hid the car by covering it with near by leaves and twigs, then i continued my jouney on foot, as i turned the corner who should i bump into but

didn't understand why i had not seen him coming but managed to bumb into him, sorry i said to which he replied.....

Why's you embarrased he said, I searched for an excuse and said...

It was a quiet tuesday evening, when there were no interesting posts on TOC, so I devised a cunning plan to aleviate my borde. I went for a drive in the car the car suddenly cut out, i pulled over and noticed the ignition keys were missing And it was a Citroen Saxo....

i quickly hid the car by covering it with near by leaves and twigs, then i continued my jouney on foot, as i turned the corner who should i bump into but the man from the AA, didn't understand why i had not seen him coming but managed to bump into him, sorry i said to which he replied "Am i glad to see you" i said.

But my embaressment over driving a saxo, meant i could not ask for his help. Why's you embarrased he said, I couldnt afford a Supra so I got the next best thing, which was a pair of Nikes.

Perhaps it would be better if you copied & pasted the story, then added your line (as above)

i raided my piggy bank but unfortunatly was unable to afford any toyota. this left me only one choice...........

finally drive a respectable vehicle and not get laughed at by...

the local farmers who were enjoying their weekly tractor race along with some

the local farmers who were enjoying their weekly tractor race along with some

old biddies on their mobilty scooters with..........

Except one guy lost control of his combined harvestor, whilst watching the race, which then...