Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jackanory, Maybe?!

dave5282

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dave5282

• Fidgits

• jaxx

• gus

Top Posters In This Topic

cilla black revamping the Blankety Blank series

she was a nice girl and had an interesting job that entailed....

Unfortunatelly though she had connections to tony blair...

the story so far!!!

It was a quiet tuesday evening, when there were no interesting posts on TOC, so I devised a cunning plan to aleviate my bordem. I went for a drive in the car the car suddenly cut out, i pulled over and noticed the ignition keys were missing And it was a Citroen Saxo....

i quickly hid the car by covering it with near by leaves and twigs, then i continued my jouney on foot, as i turned the corner who should i bump into but the man from the AA, didn't understand why i had not seen him coming but managed to bump into him, sorry i said to which he replied "Am i glad to see you" i said.

But my embaressment over driving a saxo, meant i could not ask for his help. Why's you embarrased he said, I couldnt afford a Supra so I got the next best thing, which was a pair of Nikes.

i raided my piggy bank but unfortunatly was unable to afford any toyota. this left me only one choice find a hire company with toyotas and hire one so i can finally drive a respectable vehicle and not get laughed at by the local farmers who were enjoying their weekly tractor race along with some those respectable peeps on the TOC website.

Except one guy lost control of his combined harvestor, whilst watching the race, which then crashed into the local maccys d's sending the burberry's outside flying towards a dixons shopwindow with a handful of bricks all eagerly looking for russel grant who happened to be holding the special offers in Tesco.

the AA man by the a copy of this months autotrader wish had a shiny new Beemer on the cover with a flat tyre and a special offer on long distance travel to rampent rabbit factory which is a small island just off the north coast of the isle of lesbos, home to never never land, where peter and his friends were busy cleaning the bathroom with miss world, dressed in their tongues because of the mean old saxo owners club members.

who were all hiding in embarassement when the boogieman popped out of one of the saxos owners club members nose and tipped fuel all over his car but couldn't light it cause it looked so good parked next to a nova so he torched the nova first

Which unfortunatelly led to cilla black revamping the Blankety Blank series Which went on and on and on for 20 years, just like Blind date, And her name was Debbie and she came From Dallas she was a nice girl and had an interesting job that entailed entertaining the oil barons, which led to lower fuel prices

Unfortunatelly though she had connections to tony blair as does every seedy underworld character on the face of this earth. not to mention that her !Removed! were fake and tht SHE was actually a HE! However she did have one big plus that was her ability to get drunk on a single pint which often led to...

some bizarre additions.. as if some people just type a random sentance rather than reading the posts before???

which often led to...

Super Sunday Specials, which invloved drinking with Tony B and George Best down the local strip club. After several vodkas and tequila's....

but it wouldnt fit through his front door, so in his drunken haze, he left it atop a Yaris in the street..

because i had crashed it into a ditch because of....

Dont call me that she says im only to be known by Katie, im a proffessional...

next celeb or footballer i can sleep with so i can sell my story and get rich, even though im a stupid ugly bint..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links