Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav 4.2 Aerial Mast + Mast Housing Replacement

BeechCustom

Hello all

I was in a rush and didn't open my garage door high enough and managed to snap off the aerial mast and also damage the mast housing that it screws in to such that both need to be replaced. My car is one of the first 4.2 5drs btw.

I just spoke to my local Toyota dealer and they quoted me 201.25GBP + VAT for the mast housing and 40.76GBP + VAT for the mast itself. In addition, labour would be at least 1 hour at 96.00GBP but could be much more! Total cost is likely to be 400GBP or more!!!

So, does anyone have any suggestion on getting this done cheaper. I know Halfords sell a suitable, smaller mast for 15.00GBP but am I at the mercy of the Toyota dealer for the mast housing and it's fittment?

Many thanks

Phil

You could see what price Parts King can do the parts for - send him a personal message, detailing your car (reg no, etc) and what you want. For Parts King go to the Community page, scroll down to Sponsor's Corner and Lindop Toyota.