Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can't Unlock Doors With Remote!

0utf1t

Hi everyone!

I can't unlock doors with remote! It turns on or off alarm but won't unlock door! I have to unlock it with key. When I start car central locking works with driver panel button. Remote only unlocks doors when it's inserted in ignition and turned to ON mode. When car is running remote won't lock/unlock doors. And driver's lock/ unlock button works only when key is on ON mode or car is running. And one more thing. When I start car doors locks but when I turn off car doors won't unlock themselves, but before this problem the did.

What could be the problem? I tried second remote. The same.

Hi

I've thought long about your problem. have you changed the key fob batteries? If not, try changing one..It may be at their age, both batteries are flat..

If not, then it sound like the receiver in the car is faulty..

Hi!

Thanks for reply.

Answering my own question. Before this I was checking fuses due to my clock didn't work. And one fuse I put back in wrong place. Because door lock and wireless door lock have different fuses it didn't work. Wireless door lock have more that one fuse, because of the it worked when car was started.

So this was my own fault.

Thanks for coming back and posting your solution! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links