Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie About To Purchase With Some Questions

MarkTM

We have shortlisted the aygo automatic due to my girlfriends disability which now makes a clutch difficult. Probably looking at a 2008.2009 MY

Observations from reading this forum and questions are:

1) Why are there not two separate areas for Mk1 and Mk2...when I've gone to look at a topic I think is appropriate I find it's for a Mk2. I have a Jag XK and Audi A6 and the forums are broken down in that way. But perhaps with the moderators only having a year to organise simply haven't got around to it? :)

2) Official diagnostic software - For my Audi I have VAGCOM, is their something similar for toyoyas?

3) Buying advice - most other forums have a sticky for known faults/issues/what to look for but I can't see one on here...or do I just have to search

4) Winter tyres and tyres generally, because the aygo has narrow tyres are standard summers fine for driving on ice.

As I said now off to search on these topics, but please stop by to and say hello.

Mark

It's not great on ice due to the thin tyres and no weight but it's not a show stopper. Just dont try and keep up with other cars and you will be fine.

I'd always thought that skinny tyres cut through snow and ice better? Albeit that was in a FWD mini where you had the weight of the engine sitting above the drive wheels.

Since they're only 14" wheels winter rubber will be quite cheap...although have fitted for 3 months on my A6 quattro we've not really had bad winters for the last 3yrs :disgust:

So now just need into on diagnostic and known issues.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links