Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yippee

IQ Old git

Yippee, todays fuelly gave me 57.3mpg. Not bad for a Iq3 methinks. Gauge not showing anything like, best just topped 55 ??? Same pump as always. Only troub is super now at £122.9 per lt. but still cheaper to run than a mates golf diesel. Fab Colin

I've noticed that petrol prices are back up where they were, yet the Government and tv news programmes still keep quoting it as having dropped. It did - for about 2 weeks. :(

Yippee, todays fuelly gave me 57.3mpg. Not bad for a Iq3 methinks. Gauge not showing anything like, best just topped 55 ??? Same pump as always. Only troub is super now at £122.9 per lt. but still cheaper to run than a mates golf diesel. Fab Colin

Nice, ours is slowly getting back to the average 57mpg, as it now often shows 60mph Avg on the trip computer. Just waiting for the next Fuelly entry. Need to change over from winter tyres too, soon.

Well done Bob, especially on winter tyres. I do note however yours is a 3cyl. Mine is a 1.3 which are generally reckoned to do about 5mpg less. I still hav'nt worked out how to get my fuelly to appear on my post. Cheers Colin

Well done Bob, especially on winter tyres. I do note however yours is a 3cyl. Mine is a 1.3 which are generally reckoned to do about 5mpg less. I still hav'nt worked out how to get my fuelly to appear on my post. Cheers Colin

Next time I go on Fuelly I will make a note of what you need to do, unless someone else gets there first. As you can see from my Fuelly link, it says average 56.9 mpg. It has been on here before as 57.3, maybe its just getting old and used. The best I have had on Fuelly is 60mpg. The best I have had on display in the car is, if memory serves me right, 74mpg. That was after fuelling up and driving off up to Cheshire, mostly stuck behind slow people at 40mph for miles.

I've noticed that petrol prices are back up where they were, yet the Government and tv news programmes still keep quoting it as having dropped. It did - for about 2 weeks. :(

Not sure about petrol but diesel's still about 10p cheaper than when it peaked around 'ere!

It's slowly creeping back up tho'... :(

Okay, Colin. Next time you have entered a new Fuel Up on Fuelly, look on the right side of the page lower down for the graphic here.

There will be a choice of two Tags, a short one, and a longer one. Most go for the short one, all you want is the latest fuel up figures to display.

Once you have the code you want, go to 'My Control Panel' (Click on you tag at the top right of page where you have signed in), then 'Settings,' and go to 'Signature,' where you past the code. If you look at my Signature below it says- The Amethyst wonder. Great turning circle, economy, plenty of room for two and shopping. Comfy and cheap to run. And then below that is the Fuelly Stats with a picture. That is what the code displays. If that does not work contact Mike, otherwise known as Frostyballs.

post-113536-0-27098200-1430420391_thumb.

Not far to crack the 60 mark. (Have you tried super ??) I run my 1q3 on it as according to my fuelly result its within a few pence of ordinary u/l per tankful. Cheers Colin

Remember if you have an older model of the iQ , its likely it will stop at 60mpg as older models would only display up to 60mpg

David

• Like 1