Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Guys Guess Who I Saw On My Travels?

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

You wouldn't believe who i saw while i was out in Amsterdam?? Cindy crawford :drool: :drool: :drool::drool:

I was siting outside eating my lunch just taking in the view and the crowds of people walking about. When i saw a bloke with a great big camera and then there was a tv crew as well.

I thought whats going on?? When all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye i saw cindy crawford walk by :drool::drool: At this point i was fast out of my chair and i gave chase and i managed to get a picture of her :thumbsup: Once again poor quality photo.

Img53.jpg

And this is how you are used to seeing her :drool:

crawford.jpg

What a great weekend i had ah guy's :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Yes it's what you call being in the right place at the right time. What a babe :drool::drool::drool:

jerry!!

Ive chatted to Dennis (eastenders) whilst paying for our parking tickets at heathrow B)

Ive chatted to Dennis (eastenders) whilst paying for our parking tickets at heathrow B)

Sorry Asha, doesnt even come close to 'Brian Tilsley' who is Dennis anyway, whats Eastenders? :lol:

Dont shout at me but who the hell is Brian Tilsley :eek:

Thanks Asha, now I have to embarrass myself :( Oh well, here goes, Brian was Gail out of Corries first husband who was stabbed to death outside a nightclub in the late 70's - Your obviously younger than me :D

ive had a meal with Supergrass when we bumped into them at a service station on the M62 at 1:30am in the morning.. lol...

my missus cousin is Dehlia Smith does that count for owt apart fm cheap football tickets and VIP days out at most premiership grounds now they have been promoted :thumbsup:

I met Jasper Carrot on holiday, funny guy so he is! Also met the guy outta funhouse, Pat Sharpe i think his name is, met him on holiday, he sed he's had both the twins! :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

m ex missus was the spits for cindy crawford!

i miss her LOL

m ex missus was the spits for cindy crawford!

i miss her LOL

I BET!!! :lol:

Met a few bike racing stars Foggy, Whitham etc

And at a wedding do last year where Anne Maurice, the 'House Doctor' was invited ;)

Whatever happened to Mr Motivator?

I could have sworn he served my my Filet-o-Fish at McDonalds at the weekend....

The only famous person I have seen is Michael Greco (who I hear you cry!! lol) He played Beppe in Eastenders years ago and him and Dean Gaffney (aka Robbie Jackson) came to my town clubbing one night and I was in the club...

Hes really greasy in the flesh though - I cant believe I lusted after him... EWWW! :eek:

Met a few bike racing stars Foggy, Whitham etc

Met Foggy in a pub in the Lake district.

One Champions Day at Donnington I had a lovely cup of tea in Max Biaggi's motorhome, then spent the night getting s***faced on jack Daniels with Gary Rothwell (DazH should know who that is, even if the rest of you don't)

Rich

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links