Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windscreen Cracked

en8wall

The windscreen on my IQ2 cracked yesterday from an unseen stone chip low on the screen below wipers. We had a frost and I think once it warmed up it cracked. Has anyone got any experience of having their IQ windscreen replaced....I've just booked it in for Saturday.

Caught mine just in time and got it glued. Top near the antiglare , , didn't spot it till it started to run , only just over a centimetre, 25 quid

The windscreen on my IQ2 cracked yesterday from an unseen stone chip low on the screen below wipers. We had a frost and I think once it warmed up it cracked. Has anyone got any experience of having their IQ windscreen replaced....I've just booked it in for Saturday.

I had a stone chip top right a couple of months ago. I went to Autoglass and they told me it was probably too close to the edge and likely to fracture if they tried to fill it, but I told them to try anyway and... yes it fractured. Cost me £70 to have it replaced, the fitter had no trouble at all and it's been okay since.

• 5 weeks later...

Windscreen all replaced a few weeks back, was fascinating watching it be done.

post-123592-1432928244_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links