Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Aygo 3Door Model

Phil White

Has anyone else got the latest Aygo in the 3 door spec?

On mine when I am in the car on my own I have noticed and heard that the front passenger seat belt buckle rattles on the seat upright plastic side bit. Nothing bad but a bit annoying especially as it is marking the plastic continuaslly when driving, something I have never had with any of my other cars.

Quite a common problem ... Have you tried sliding the buckle up and down the belt to find a better rest position?

My 5-door has the same problem. I clip the seat belt in (fasten it, as if there's a passenger using it).

I might stick some felt type material in that area of the seat side.

Mine does it to on my 3 door have just done the same plugged it in as if someone was sitting there.

I might stick some felt type material in that area of the seat side.

go to a fabric shop and you will be able to get some self adhesive felt about £1.00 for a piece 12" sqr that will sort it BUT you shouldn't have to go to those lengths.

when we had our original aygo on a 14 plate the rear seat belt upper mount rattled like a bugger when the car seat was fitted this happened because the upper guide

was now rotated through 90 degrees and could hit the bodywork we had to put a foam pad to stop the noise.

i nearly dumped the car and walked home as the rattle was so loud and annoying.

Maybe some self-adhesive velcro to stick it to the side?

One thing I love about my Yaris is it has these little slide-clips on the sides which the seat-belt can be slid into to stow it away and hold it against the side. It's little details like that that I really miss in newer models :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links