Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2009 Yaris Mmt Parts

dr_moad89

hello everyone. I am new to this forum (obviously).

lMy brother has a 2009 toyota yaris which he imported from Italy. It was made in France. About a month ago the yaris had a worn clutch or something like that, anyway we took it to the garage and he asked for some parts. The thing is that we live in Libya where parts for the mmt transmission are not available, so we have to order them over the internet. 2 of the parts I could find easily but the other 2 are really difficult to find and I'm worried about unreliable sites and stuff. I am hoping that you guys can help me out with the sites or something. Also I heard there was a guy here called Parts King who may be able to help.

Part numbers are:

31360-52030 or

31360-52070

33960-70011 or

33960-70012

any help is much appreciated.

almost forgot it's a 2009 yaris with the 1.3 vvti engine

So what are the actual parts you're after and why do you need them? What are the parts you've managed to source? The more info the better :)

they are for the mmt transmission as the title says. the first one is the actuator assy clutch the other is actuator assy shift and select.

Just a thought. Are they really faulty?

After working on the MMT clutch I believe the system needs a reset which is usually done by a Toyota dealer. Your garage may not know about this and think the actuators are faulty.

he tried that. Unfortunately didn't work.

To contact Parts-King send him a pm. Look in the members list (tab at the top of the page), select P and he's currently on page 43. Click on his name to go to his profile and there's a button to send a message.

Tell him what you need and quote your VIN so he can identify the car correctly.

I think I can safely say, from reports by others who have had to change the actuator assembly, that the prices will be eye-watering. So it will almost certainly be worth trying to fix the ones you have before buying new ones. Dried out lubricant has been reported as a problem, so a bit of a clean and fresh grease may be all that's needed. (This is all guesswork of course as we don't know what symptoms you actually have.)