Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back In From The Cold - Free Map Update

theoilburner

Hi Guys - it's been a few years since I had my last Avensis (a 2005 T3X) and I've returned to Toyota's finest with my latest pride and joy, a sparkling white 2012 T Spirit Tourer. Not been away completely, as my other half has a pretty brilliant Prius, which helped persuade me back into a Toyota.

Anyway, just thought I remind anyone with a Touch & Go (or similar) system with Nav that if your car is under 3 years old, you can go the the Toyota customer portal ( https://customerportal.toyota-europe.com ) and download the latest maps for FREE. Made my day that did, especially as my car is only just under 3 years old and still has its original 2011 map... :)

Doesn't apply to all cars - only those with "Map care" which you only get on + units like in your & my T Spirit.

Btw have you discovered that your "new" map is actually dated in 2013 (22/10/13) ... ?

• Like 1

Sorry, didn't realise it was just for some of us. Yeah, it is a 2013.... nevermind, it's newer than the 2011 that was in there! :)

• 2 weeks later...

apparently EUH20150217 is on it's way (showing in Europe already) - we will see how long it takes to be released for the UK.

Glad to hear it - first thing I found the next day was a whole new road in SW Wales that didn't exist on the "new" map! It was quite funny to see it driving through fields and re-routing every time it hit an older road below the new route. The speed camera database is well out of date too.

Can't win 'em all eh?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links