Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

To Chrome Or Not To Chrome?

Mikey H

Hi guys newbie here.

Looking at hopefully picking up my first Rav 4.3 this week, a lovely grey example.

My question is, what are your opinions on the factory fit a bar and side skirts? I think they make the Rav look a bit beefier.

Also where can you get them? Have scoured eBay with not much luck

Hi guys newbie here.

Looking at hopefully picking up my first Rav 4.3 this week, a lovely grey example.

My question is, what are your opinions on the factory fit a bar and side skirts? I think they make the Rav look a bit beefier.

Also where can you get them? Have scoured eBay with not much luck

If you mean the side steps then OEM is the only way to go. Ditto with the A-bar.

The Toyota OEM stuff is first class quality and extremely robust, eap the side steps. Also they are a straight bolt-on easy fit compared to some of the shiney after-market tat on the web.

I've had the side steps on all our RAVs - 5 since 2002 - and on our first 02 car, they looked as good after 11 years as they did when first fitted new. A lot of the after-market stuff is utter rubbish in comparison.

If you contact our resident Toyota dealer, Parts King,on this forum, you will get a TOC discount.

Thanks Firemac, will try Parts King. Aleays prefer OEM anyway, understated but quality

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links