Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Aygo Not Starting!

elizabethW16

I ran out of petrol, now it has petrol in it will not start at all although is turning over. I think I may have scooped up crap and this may have caused a blockage, is there anything I can do before I end up paying a mechanic £100s to do somrthing I may be able to do?

you might just need to keep trying. you have starved the engine of fuel it takes a little while for it to get pumped back around the engine

I'm surprised you ran out of petrol in an Aygo lol :boxed:

I'm surprised you ran out of petrol in an Aygo lol :boxed:

I've nearly come close when I had a 107 Courtesy car. mind that could have been because it was flashing empty for about two days and I was still driving it everywhere. don't let my Aygo get anywhere that close though.

No, I let mine get to 300 miles or two markers left on the gauge and then I fill up. It usually has about 7 or 8 litres left.

if it runs dry it will be a pig to start, if it wont go, spray some easy start through the air box and itl fire straight away, will cough and splutter a bit but as soon as the petrol meets the engine again itl be fine!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links