Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Iq 2 Vvt-i 2011 41,000 Miles

kash123

For sale is my 2011 Toyota IQ 2 1L VVT-i in Tyrol Silver. I have owned this car for the past nine months and unfortunately I am forced to sell it due to requiring a larger vehicle for work. I bought the car with the intention to keep it for a number of years and have taken good care of it throughout my ownership. The car has a full stamped Toyota service history, although another service is now due. The car is currently on 41,000 miles (will gradually increase) and has recently had two new front tyres and is still under manufactures warranty until March 2016!The MOT expires in March 2016 and Tax is free.

The car is in excellent condition and being a 2011 model has the updated interior, improved EGR system and was recently voted the most reliable car of 2015 by autoexpress!. Being the 2 model features include, Keyless entry, Auto lights, Auto Wipers, AC, Climate control, AUX, on Board Computer, original handbook/manual, bluetooth, Fog lights and Electric Door Mirrors. The car has been used mostly for travelling to work and the lady owner before me did also did a commute on the motorway into work. I have never had a reason to fault it, drives excellent in the city/around town and could also do the regular motorway trip due to its impressive build quality and stability.

The only issues are as follows, whilst I was at work someone scraped my bumper trying to squeeze out of a space (been quoted £120 to repair), there is also some stone chipping to the front which effects almost all used cars and the two front alloys have superficial kerbing. Aside from that the car is an absolute pleasure to drive and will serve any new owner well for many years to come. The price is negotiable within reason but I will not entertain time wasters or silly offers. 4 owners 1 of which was a family transfer. Thank you for reading.

£4500

post-143531-0-11807400-1434279669_thumb.

post-143531-0-96190100-1434279711_thumb.

Can you tell me the price you are looking for and where the car can be seen. Thanksm

You DO need to provide an indicative price.

Sorry, I am looking for £4,500 ono. Car can be seen in Woodford, London.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links