Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyre Repair Kit

mickandjanet

The new Yaris comes with a tyre repair kit and not a space saver wheel, is a car jack and wheel nut brace supplied also so as you can rotate the tyres around to even out wear.

You can buy a spare wheel kit for the Yaris - two parts, the assembled spare with tyre and the tools.

See post 7 of the following - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/163777-space-saver-wheel-advice/?hl=%2Bspare+%2Bwheel+%2Bkit#entry1358910

Hi FROSTYBALLS, Thanks for reply but just asking does a carjack and wheel brace come as standard with the repair kit on a new Yaris, I do not wish to purchase the space saver wheel.

Nope, no tools

You can buy the tools for £42.22 as a kit, and also the wheel, if you want it

No, you do not get a jack and wheel brace, just the bottle of gunk and electric compressor.

The gunk has a limited life and if you use it for a puncture, many places will not repair the tyre.

I bought the (space saver) wheel, tyre, jack and wheelbrace kit for my 1.3 Icon for around a hundred quid from my local Toyota dealer. I don't know the price for other models, some have a different size spare.

The jack fits in a bracket under the passenger seat - neat!

I don't know what you're supposed to do with the punctured tyre and wheel you remove, as I understand it won't fit in the spare wheel well!

Thanks to all for replies on this Subject, now know what I will be getting.

I just upgraded from the previous model Yaris on a like-for-like basis, so kept the space-saver spare wheel and tools from the old car...

I just upgraded from the previous model Yaris on a like-for-like basis, so kept the space-saver spare wheel and tools from the old car...

... and your profile is still showing '2009 Yaris TR 6-speed' ...

... and your profile is still showing '2009 Yaris TR 6-speed' ...

So it is... thanks for the heads-up, I'll deal with it :oops:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links