Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Options Differ From Option Code

TOYTOY

We purchased a 04 Highlander 4 door 4x2 v6 with the following package codes listed on the window sticker. FE, RL, SR, TO, AG, CQ, HE, CF.

My concern is the HE prefered pkg. The item of concern is the sunvisor w/mirror thats listed on my window sticker. The HE pkg should have the illuminated vanity mirrors according to Edmunds, Kelly, and the Highlander 12 page brochure listed under available packages. The MSRP reflects this with the listed amount of $635. When we asked why we don't have the correct mirrors we were told. We'll check into it, because to add it now it's about $500. Well they did check into it and here are their findings.

1. It was a prefered package to the dealer and the window sticker, all though it list the HE pkg it does say (Sunvisor w/Mirror) and thats's what you have, and we have seen this before with other Toyota models. We can also show you other Highlanders with this option code with the same unlit vanity mirrors.

2. Toyota may have made a mid production change to lesson the cost and they tell you in the brochure that information is subject to change without notice.

All I can tell you is that when I told them it didn't have lit vanity mirrors they were in it checking it out and scratching their heads. It looked to me as if it was the first time they had seen this, including the owner. Anyone else have a similar situation and do you think I have any recourse?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links