Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goooooooo Henman

gordypix

Well Done Mr Gaudio - just won me a packet by beating Nalbandian :thumbsup:

LATEST TIM SCORE:

3-6 and 1-0 to TIM going with serve in the second set

Tim Henman leading by one set, and 4-2 up in the second, then lost ten successive games to fall two sets to one down against a resurgent Guillermo Coria.

Go on other bloke ..

YAY .. he lost ..

C'mon Coyote! .. I'll buy you a beer ..

YAY .. he lost ..

C'mon Coyote! .. I'll buy you a beer ..

We are the champions!!!

Weeeee are the champions!!!

No time for loosers, we are the champions.... Of the world....

Sorry, I had to sing it...

Well bibbs, this time the beers for TOC & LOC are on me!!! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

THAT WAS ALL YOU WITH YOUR NEGATIVE VIBES :ffs:

HOPE CORIA LOOSES IN THE FINAL TO GAUDIO (what odds you would have got for an all Argie Mens final and an all Russia Womans final)

HOPE England Lose in the first round in the football - that teach all you guys to support lone Brits.......... :lol: :D :P

At least England won the RUGBY and will win the cricket :lol::lol::lol:

Why? for having a different Opinion? Could have been worse... 6-0, 6-0.

HOPE CORIA LOOSES IN THE FINAL TO GAUDIO (what odds you would have got for an all Argie Mens final and an all Russia Womans final)

Either way, WE WILL BE HAPPY! Because noone won it since 1977 ( Gullermo "Willy" Vilas). it was time for some victories for the Argies, we hardly need it... :(

Dont be sad, sometimes You win, sometimes U dont... :thumbsup:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Wot u talking about - we never win in Tennis lol :lol:

anyway - seen the chinks in Coria's armour - betting on Gaudio tomorrow to upset him. :thumbsup:

HOPE England Lose in the first round in the football - that teach all you guys to support lone Brits.......... :lol: :D :P

Many a true word is spoken in Jest.

Someone at work asked me if I thought England had a chance of winning Euro 2004.......I've never laughed so much.

Gordypix......if you're a betting man (I assume you are) ....Rooney or Scholes to be Red Carded during Euro 2004. Scholes is my own personal tip. :thumbsup:

Bad Luck Tim Henman :(

Rich

Wot u talking about - we never win in Tennis lol :lol:

anyway - seen the chinks in Coria's armour - betting on Gaudio tomorrow to upset him. :thumbsup:

Never? Mmmmmm.

Ok, but be glad that my minority won once...!!!

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

HOPE England Lose in the first round in the football - that teach all you guys to support lone Brits..........

Like I'm bothered .. :)

Gordypix......if you're a betting man (I assume you are) ....Rooney or Scholes to be Red Carded during Euro 2004. Scholes is my own personal tip. :thumbsup:

mmm - like a good bet.....

They are offering Becham to be sent off at 1/14..........

I fancy Rooney as Top Scorer for England...

And France to meet Italy in the Final.......

HOPE England Lose in the first round in the football - that teach all you guys to support lone Brits..........

Like I'm bothered .. :)

nope....

me neither

:blink:

At least England won the RUGBY and will win the cricket :lol::lol::lol:

nope, guess i was just being realistic not optimistic....

And France to meet Italy in the Final.......

Still fancy Spain as an outside bet though

(surely they are due by now.....perennial underachievers etc)

Rich

Spain will not win, Raul cannot perform at international level.

France will not win either.

It will be interesting to see if Holland can actually play as a team - on paper they have one of, if not the best team in the world.

You can never write off the Germans either.

Don't be so sure about England not being there or there abouts, in 2002 we had the brazillians on the run - but for a greedy injured david seaman who let in a couple of soft goals.

Rooney reminds me of Gasgoine, and a little of Maradonna... if he shines in this tournament then he'll be an inspiration to the players around him!

And don't forget Portugal, Louis Figo can turn a game around in a moment of brilliance, and that superb young genius - ronaldo will terrorise our fullbacks given half the chance.

i doubt england will win

well get so far and really hyped up and then somat daft will happen as per usual!

may run out of hair gel?

Rooney reminds me of Gasgoine, and a little of Maradonna... if he shines in this tournament then he'll be an inspiration to the players around him!

Rooney reminds me of a cross between Sloth from the goonies and Mr Potato Head ..

Hey, I'm football folk .. I get upset every weekend when my team throws away another game .. I wear the shirt with pride all day saturday until the game ends, where it comes off and then goes back into the wash ..

Hey, I'm football folk .. I get upset every weekend when my team throws away another game .. I wear the shirt with pride all day saturday until the game ends, where it comes off and then goes back into the wash ..

I know how does it feel... Our National Selection Trainer S :censor: S!

He's wasting our best players...

But, Does anybody have somthing to say about Gaston Gaudio's great-great victory????

IMHO, he desserved it very much, because of the effort, because of the things some ppl said about him and his head, etc

Gordy: did you bet something? or just give it away, betting man?

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links