Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Being Cheeky

Yaristsportred

Hello to every one, I've been having a browse through your site and wished I'd joined a while back!

I'm actually In the process of buying a new Car and if the sale goes through I will unfortunately be looking to sell my trusty old Tsport!

I realise this is a bit cheeky on my part, my first post being me offering my vehicle for sale, but I thought I'd run it by you enthusiasts before putting a sign in it or hitting eBay!

Its a red 51 plate Tsport, its pretty long in the tooth (129K) the paintwork is pretty awful on the bumper, bonnet and roof (Laquer peel) but everything works and it goes very well

The interior is in pretty good nick, and as I saw it all works (Love the Toyota quality)

It has the management light up, it gave back a pressure differential code over the Cat, I think it maybe has a little blow - Ill get this sorted before sale.

As I say, it will never be a show car, but if you love these it'd make a nice second car or something to scud round a track! I think the MOT is till the end of Sept - Ill double check that.

Apologies again for logging on and going straight in with a post like this - I'm just hoping it may do one of you guys a favour:-)

If you've got whatssap ill fire some pics over to anyone interested.

Prob looking for around £550????

My names Alex, Im down near Rochester in Kent and my mobile number is 07469743189

Cheers.

Topic moved to the For Sale section

Thanks for putting that in the correct section Frosty😊

It's going on Fleabay tomorrow evening!