Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Replacement

g7jtk

If we were to replace our urban cruiser what car should we be looking for?

Depends whether you want something in the small crossover/SUV category that the Urban Cruiser was in, a supermini (the Urban Cruiser used the Yaris as a base), or something else.

Small crossover/SUV: Nissan Juke, Renault Captur, Ssangyong Tivoli, Vauxhall Mocca, Ford Ecosport, Citroen Nemo/Peugeot Bipper Tepee/Fiat Qubo, Peugeot 2008, etc.

Supermini - might be some deals on the current Honda Jazz, as a new model is due later this year.

Not sure I fancy any of those. Might be better to stay with the u/c. Tha paintwork has taken a hammering from the careless people that also use the wife's works car park.

Not sure I fancy any of those. Might be better to stay with the u/c. Tha paintwork has taken a hammering from the careless people that also use the wife's works car park.

Forgot the Citroen Cactus.

Works car parks are why we always have bodyside mouldings on our cars to try and reduce the potential damage caused by other people opening their doors against our cars, and we wouldn't buy a car where bodyside mouldings aren't available.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links