Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Unique?

Soeley

Ok, don't shoot me lol

I have just come back from a week in (on) Lake Como, Italy and saw this 'customised' Smart car. I thought it looked quite cool and made me think what a good car the iQ would be for a similar conversion? Now I know nothing about Smart Cars but I presume this one is based on the Cabriolet version?

DSCF3879_zpsf4o2kl9l.jpg

PS, also saw a couple of Renault Twizy's in Milan, look pretty cool in the flesh.

A cool car and pretty rare - It's a limited edition Smart Crossblade. I've seen a couple in London and on the continent when the sun's shining.

Chris

iQ² in black ☆ red and white leather ☆ sunroof ☆ upgraded interior lighting ☆ white backlit dashboard/switches ☆ auto-folding mirrors ☆ smart entry ☆ auto-locking doors ☆ chrome handles and exhaust

• Like 1

Yes it is indeed the crossblade. Only sold in limited numbers in the UK due to its impractability. No roof etc. Thought about getting one a while back, but nothing under 10k in uk. A bit much for something for sunny days. Mind you, price hasnt stopped the Morgan 3 wheeler selling. Cheers Colin

It seems it could be possible if they did this to the Smart, which the iQ seems to have similar structural design:

smart-car-9a.jpg3209933_orig.jpg

But it would need serious reinforcements on the top like the CrossBlade has.

Why on earth would you want to do that to a lovely iQ, It's absolutely hideous!!!! :sick:

Craig.

UNIQUE ???????????????????

See in Saint Tropez

post-118843-0-41063300-1437405061_thumb.

post-118843-0-27136200-1437405078_thumb.

UNIQUE ???????????????????

See in Saint Tropez

Very nicely done. Looks like a sunroof fitted too. This looks like a wrap has been used, cool.

I had a quote to wrap mine in bright green... £800. Still think Toyota GB missed a trick with not doing the IQ in more vibrant colours like they do in rest of the world.

I had seen the front Nudge Bars a few years ago when I got my iQ and must admit I thought they looked awful, but seeing it on that Matt Black one it looks pretty cool :)

I quite like the corner bumpers. I'd probably fit them if I could find white ones.

I had seen the front Nudge Bars a few years ago when I got my iQ and must admit I thought they looked awful, but seeing it on that Matt Black one it looks pretty cool :)

I've never liked nudge bars. They add unnecessary weight and will severely injure anyone you run into even at low speed. The impact characteristics of the front have been altered and could possibly effect deployment of air bags. Avoid.

Meanwhile ..... a proper wrap

gregiQ01_zpshuk5dxun.jpg

• Like 1

Wow!

That is an impressive wrap. Drive that around the UK and it would probably cause a few traffic incidents with other drivers gawping and not paying attention!