Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Oil

bluerav4

Why not start a new topic Stan? This has nothing to do with engine oil and is likely to be removed as "off topic" I for one am happy to engage in a debate

new to the site not sure how to even post but not getting into a slagging match like the fox just google what forum means I should not have bothered posting or replying just thought comments unfair dont think certain members on here interested unless its positive

My last post

I have not intended to offend anyone.

Personally I don't think engine oil from a place like home bargains will be good quality. If your friend prefers that then that's fine. All I did was aske a question.

To continually go on and on about the same thing does get annoying.

I don't work for Toyota and not am I gaining anything from posting on here.

I also pointed out that other manufactures have issues with their cars also and going by personal experience I have never really had any problems getting any work done be it warranty or routine.

The original question was only asked as I don't think it's worth me paying Toyota for servicing or even if it was another main dealer for servicing due to the age of my car. So I buy Toyota parts and get another garage to carry out a service.

Don't really now how you have come to the conclusion that everyone on here works for Toyota.

If your friend kept on going about buying from another retailer he would've probably got the same response.

On my part I have not gone out to offend anyone.

The reason I said is you might be working for home bargains is quite obvious

I don't work for Toyota, I work for Lindop Brothers

On forums, most new people appear on there to get information about their car, or a problem they have had with the car or a dealer. It is very much one sided, and I often pitch in to give the "other" view.

Personally speaking, I think Stan Lawman and the Fox are one and the same, the same writing style, the same typo's and same grammer ;)

Happy to discuss................

You know what Parts King I did think that also.

Weather it is or not is another matter.

I only asked the question as I was unsure of what oil to use.

I'm not clued up or have any DIY experience to maintain a car.

didnt realise it would cause such a stir for engine oil. Think Rav 4 and engine oil are a sore subject.

Doesn't matter car was Serviced using Toyota parts and Mobil 1 ESP 5W30 engine oil runs fine drives fine so I'm happy and to me that's all that matters

I don't work for Toyota, I work for Lindop Brothers

On forums, most new people appear on there to get information about their car, or a problem they have had with the car or a dealer. It is very much one sided, and I often pitch in to give the "other" view.

Personally speaking, I think Stan Lawman and the Fox are one and the same, the same writing style, the same typo's and same grammer ;)

Happy to discuss................

Agree, Kingo.

He's probably a founder member of Trolls R Us, as well!