Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Should I Buy An Aygo

Martin1973

I'm looking at buying a nearly new Aygo. I use to own a 2010 one. Would you say the new model is a massive improvement on comfort and refinement? Most of them seem to be white, are most ex demo this colour for a reason? Any negatives reported?

I drove the new model Aygo as a courtesy car whilst my mk1 model Aygo was in for its service. They've really have improved it, it feels like a bigger car when driving it despite the engine being 1 litre, and lots of options available even on the lower spec models, what's not to like?

I've seen them out in plenty of colours.

I had an Aygo X-clusiv (silver and black) as a courtesy car for four days when the tailgate struts were replaced under warranty on my Auris. Quite enjoyed it.

There may be an issue with the rear shock absorbers on some - previously reported on the forum.

Ultimately only you can decide whether or not to take the plunge and buy one .......

I looked at a white version but couldn't live with the white slab colour across the dash. I guess it's possible to change the colour of this bit and the bit around the air vent, how much would those bits be? Want to wait for a silver version with a black X as it seems to look a lot better inside the car.

Any more problems reported with the shock absorbers?

there seems to be a lot of niggles and grips about the new aygo just look through the forum ,personally i prefer the original shape we have had an 2009 & 2014, i am not a fan of the new design.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links