Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Water Pump

ABToyota

1 hour ago, AisinW said:

I just got my genuine Toyota waterpump from OEM supplier Aisin Seiki. The Toyota name is scratched and it cost less than £150 after tax and custom.  I bought it from Amayama, Japan (similar to Autodoc, Rockauto, or A1Autopart).  because local and online stores in EU sold it 2x more. €300+.  Toyota dealership provably sell it over £400. 

20230727_152249.jpg

20230727_152005.jpg

20230727_152133.jpg

Thanks. Did you buy just to have one as spare ready for replacement?  How long does it take for delivery? 

13 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

Thanks. Did you buy just to have one as spare ready for replacement?  How long does it take for delivery? 

I just bought it for a spare just when I need it, it is ready. If i never need it, I can always sell it at more than what I buy with all the proof of Amayama bill, custom, etc.  

The cheapest way is using Japan Post but expect it to get to europe in 1-2 months.  Otherwise, we can choose DHL or UPS for €25 more that can reach within 2 weeks. The VAT and Custom is probably 20%. 

We can pay it with £ and checkout using our Paypal account. No need to create Amayama Account. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, AisinW said:

I just bought it for a spare just when I need it, it is ready. If i never need it, I can always sell it at more than what I buy with all the proof of Amayama bill, custom, etc.  

The cheapest way is using Japan Post but expect it to get to europe in 1-2 months.  Otherwise, we can choose DHL or UPS for €25 more that can reach within 2 weeks. The VAT and Custom is probably 20%. 

We can pay it with £ and checkout using our Paypal account. No need to create Amayama Account. 

Thanks.