Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Get 2nd Hand Rear Window Top Cover

RavNRGDriver

Greetings, I recently bought a 2001 NRG and need to get the cover from the top of the rear door which was ripped off. Where is the best place. It is a silver Rav4 3dr

Its called a Spoiler. For a 2001 NRG 3dr. Please can anyone offer a suggestion where to get 2nd hand silder perhaps. I live in SE London, SE20 7EZ. Thanks so much. My mobile is 07729951553

How was it ripped off? I remember when I bought my Rav 13 years ago being told not to use a carwash where the rollers come back over the vehicle as it would do this. (not that I would ever use an automatic carwash on a vehicle I had purchased)

Hi Greg...dont know..bought it like that recently..so need a new or second hand one. Any ideas where?

For second hand part, as suggested above, eBay is one option. Breaker yards are another but I don't think there are that many scrapped 4.2s around.

Send a PM to Parts King on this forum (go to list of members and scroll down til you come to him). They may still be available new or on back order; if so, PK discounts to forum members.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links