Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Central Locking T-sport 2003

Sparky F355

Hi

For some reason the central locking on the passenger side does not work. I have replaced the lock with another one and It has made a little difference. When the car is locked and I use the remote to unlock the car I can see the lock move very slightly (not enough to unlock the car). When I lock the car the lock does not move. The cables seem free, they do not stick. Its as if there isn't enough power going to the lock. Any thoughts and what to try to fix

Cheers

Mark

Obviously if your driver door/rear hatch work ok then it has to be a "localised" problem...I'd check the cables again and make sure it's all well greased/lubricated...and perhaps check the cable covering for any "fouling"..?

Neil

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have re-checked the cabling etc and everything seems fine, but I still have the same problem, however I have noticed that if I press the lock button on the key fob twice then the passenger door will lock, if I press it once then it doesn't. Same when I open the door with the key fob. Press it twice it opens, press it once it does not. Any ideas? :-)

Cheers

Mark

• 4 months later...