Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please How To Post A New Topic?

Vito1968

Hi, I am Vito from Italy. I was very well received on this club from David (Tarquis) that reply to a question very quicly. Sorry for my bad english!!! Ok I am a Toyota Verso 2.2 cat 2010 owner. A problem to my TNS510 map update bring me in this place. Please how to start a new topic ? I found the button to start a new one only in this section. certainly it was my fault :( Thanks

Hello Vito - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Go to the 'Toyota Verso' club - http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/forum/130-toyota-verso/

On the sixth line down which begins 'Page 1 of 40', and to the far right of this line, there should be a black button 'Start New Topic'. Click on this button, and you should have a new page called 'Start a new topic in Verso club'. There should then be three text boxes - topic title, topic tags and a third text box which will be the main body of your post. Text boxes 1 and 3 must be completed for a new topic to be posted. There is also a symbol of a papef clip below the third text box that enables one to include an attachment (eg a photo).

When you have finished inputting the text you wish, at the bottom of the page there is another black button - 'Pist New Topic'. Click on that button, and your new topic should be posted.

Once one has posted either a new topic or a response to someone else's post, at the bottom and to the right of one's post, there will also be a greyed out 'Edit' button - cluck on the word 'Edit', and one can make changes to one's post.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links